What is the cost of shipping?
Orders under 25,000 UGX: 2,500 UGX
Orders above 25,000 UGX: Free
If the order is canceled, lost, or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including the convenience fee if paid online.
If you return an order delivered to you, the order Shipping Fee will not be refunded.
For accounts whose return behavior violates our fair usage policy, the shipping fee will be non – refundable irrespective of order value.
What is our Fair Usage Policy?
We are striving hard to provide the best experience to our customers. However, a few accounts may abuse our liberal returns policy in which case our regular customers may be deprived of the opportunity to buy our products. If most of the items bought are returned or the shipments are not accepted, we reserve the right to collect a Shipping fee of 2,500 UGX for all orders for accounts that have a high percentage of returns and shipments not accepted by the value of orders placed to protect the rights of our customers.
How long will it take for the order to reach me?
From the time of order is placed, it takes about 5-7 days for the orders to reach you.
The estimated delivery times are indicative, and, on some occasions, there might be some unavoidable delays beyond our control. We will keep you informed in case of any delays.
What can I do if my order dispatch is delayed?
We will try our best to get your products to you within the estimated delivery times. If the package has not reached you by the expected delivery date, please write to us at [email protected] and we will try our best to resolve your issues.
I have received a partial item/partial order or an Untenanted/Void packet?
Kindly reach out to us for pilferage within 24 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained. Whilst we investigate, we request you to please make note of the below pointers:
- Please do not use the item for which the claim is being raised.
- You may be required to information like a short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario).
- The snapshots of the packet and other boxes (If any) (Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users).
The refund for prepaid/Cash on delivery orders will be done after the investigation.
You may not be liable for a refund if you fall in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Failure to provide adequate information about the case.
- Failure to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If a pilferage delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made within 24 hours.
- You must not dispose of the packaging for 3-4 days post-delivery. We might need to pick up your packaging for investigation at our end.
- You have used the item for which the claim was raised.