Mini – Spunky and Feminine!
For nearly six decades, the mini dress has been making women look chic and sassy while making a million hearts flutter.
Fashion saw a revolution when mini dresses for women became a rage. A short dress which is not too short, but just the right length.
The mini dress can make you look cute, classy, alluring, taller, slimmer, and just PHAT!
The mini is versatile. You could wear a long sleeve mini dress for an office work party or a summery floral mini dress perfect for catching brunch with friends. You can make your date weak in the knees in a red mini dress or dance the night away in a sequin mini dress.
Some of the most iconic fashion moments have been created by women in a mini dress from the fields of fashion, entertainment, and politics whether it was the glamorous Jane Fonda in the 1970s or Jackie Kennedy in the 1960s or Sarah Jessica Parker in the 90s. Lately, the Kendal Jenners and Zendayas of the world have been lending their unique touch to the classic mini dress.
Over the years, the mini dress has evolved and has been designed in styles that are fetching and which keep making a comeback every few decades.
The good folks at Cadia have curated an entire collection of mini dresses for women that will appeal to everyone’s style and sensibility. Whether it is the quintessential LBD (Little black dress) that shows off your curves or a sequined cutout mini perfect for a party or a racy leather mini to get hearts racing, we have it all!
Formal mini dresses are quite a hit with office-going folks who prefer to style their dresses with a pair of nice kitten heels or wedges.
Our merchandising team sifts through thousands of dresses, stocking only those mini dresses at Cadia that are not only trendy and beautiful but also pass our quality check.
How to Jazz up a mini dress?
The joy of wearing a mini comes from spicing things up with accessories. There are several ways to go about this.
To make accessorizing easier, the fashionistas at Cadia have listed some special tips for you –
- You can never go wrong with mini dresses and boots.
- Wear a formal mini dress to work – add a string of pearls and kitten heels and you are ready to take over the corporate world.
- Sometimes more is less – Wear several slinky metal necklaces when wearing a monotoned mini. Remember – the more, the merrier!
- Sometimes less is more – Wear statement chandelier earrings with your gorgeous white mini dress and let the jewelry do the talking.
- Go quirky – Wear gravity boots and neon knee-high socks with your favorite puff sleeve mini dress.
- Give your figure some definition with a belt cinched at your waist.
- Go classic and pin a gold brooch to your red short dress.
- Carry a leather sling bag with your ruched mini dress for the ultimate glamorous look.
- Wear a bunch of gold or silver bangles on one hand for that mysterious bohemian look.
- Wear your boyfriend’s huge dial watch on one hand to get a sporty chic look.