Skirts for women are youthful, playful, colorful, versatile, and chic. They can be of varying lengths – mini, midi, or maxi. They can be paired with tops and tunics. Skirts can be functional or just dressy. They are perfect for long and hot summers, and chic for winters when they are woven from wool. They allow free movement and the loose fabric lets your skin breathe easy.
The fun part about skirts is the sheer variety that has evolved over the decades. You could be classy or flirty, sexy or formal. At Cadia, our fashion team is as crazy about skirts as you are and so we have curated a collection of skirts for every occasion, of every color for every size, of every length.
So if you are looking for a wardrobe makeover, these are the five skirts that should make it to your closet –
- Pleated Skirt
- Pencil Skirt
- Maxi skirt
- Leather skirt
- Mini Skirt
- Jean Skirt
Our fashion team has also put together a fashion guide for our skirt-loving fashionistas –
- For a night of partying, pair a knee-length or mini leather skirt with a tucked-in white or black round neck top
- Skorts look great with satin camis.
- Crop tops look great with midi skirts. For a grander effect, throw on a trench coat and make heads turn.
- Mini skirts look great with thigh-high boots.
- Team your skirt and top with a camouflage or leather jacket
- Wear colorful sheer socks with your mini skirts and team them with chunky platform shoes.
- Pair your pencil skirt with a loose sweater for a suave effect.
- Let your summer skirts burst with colors. Add a satin headband in a warm color for a cheery effect.
- Long skirts look great with wedges as well as flip-flops.
- Tulle skirts should be worn with tucked-in tops and giant hoop earrings.
- Wrap skirts look great with tops that have ruffles.
- Denim Skirts and white sneakers make for a classic combination.