Belts are a fantastic accessory to really bring a look together. If you are wearing a dress that is slightly ill-fitting, just tie a belt to cinch the waist, and Voila (!) your dress has a sharper definition.
We don’t know exactly who made ladies’ belts so popular but the Gucci logo belt for women has been iconic for decades now. The intertwined Gs have been a hot fashion accessory for a long time now and it never goes out of fashion.
Ladies’ belts are very versatile because you can wear them over jeans over a dress or to merge your top and skirt. They are colorful, wide and thin, iconic, and made up of different fabrics/materials.
The fashion team at Cadia loves belts and happily spent hours browsing through thousands of belts to bring you the trendiest and the chicest of belts. We have belts of many colors from gold belts to pink belts, plus size belts to wide belts for women, chain belts to pearl belts – you name it, we have it!
Our team has also put together a list of tips to style your belt keeping in line with the latest trends.
- There are some belt styles that are wardrobe staples – a black or brown corset belt, a croc-effect textured bet, and a big-buckle belt. The croc-textured belts look great on white pants, big buckles are a treat on jeans with the top tucked in and the corset belts look feminine and lovely on shirts as well as monotone dresses.
- Ladies who have well-endowed torsos look great in medium-sized belts. Chain belts are a complete no-no.
- If your waist is your best feature then invest in logo belts, chain belts, or rhinestone belts to cinch the waist whether you are wearing a top or a dress.
- If you want to spend big bucks then consider buying from any of these iconic belts – Moschino Belt, Hermes Belt, Louis Vuitton belt, or a Valentino rockstar belt.
- Leather belts need tender loving care so read up on how to take care of them before you invest in an expensive belt.