Shorts are cool, casual, and fun. For all those, who dislike jeans but are also tired of wearing dresses, shorts provide a good respite.
Shorts have also evolved to include a variety of styles, suitable from casual to semi-formal occasions, of different fabrics and lengths.
Our fashion team at Cadia browsed through thousands of shorts to bring you the best of this season. Whether you are looking for denim shorts or maternity shorts, hot pants or cargo shorts – We have it all!
The wonderful thing about this garment is that it is just so much fun to accessorize. You can team it with a straw hat or wear them with boots, you just can’t go wrong with shorts. They are easy and fun.
Our style team has some fashion tips for you that will help you to get the most out of your humble shorts –
- Well-fitted denim shorts look great with tucked-in double-breasted denim shirts for a lunch date with friends. Add a tote bag and cute sneakers, and you take the city’s street fashion up by several points.
- Pair your linen shorts with a tee of the same color and accessorize with stacked colorful bangles and a pair of espadrilles or gladiators.
- Pair your monotone shorts with a white top and a blazer the same color and length as your shorts for a semi-formal look. For instance, White shorts, a salmon-colored tee, and a white blazer – Fabulous combinations! Wear Lita or T-Stap shoes.
- Biker shorts are the real deal. Team them with a cute sweatshirt and funky sneakers for a cool street look.
- Frayed denim shorts look alluring with a normal round neck tee and sneakers.
- Wear paper bag shorts with a linen shirt on a hot sunny day. Don’t forget to wear aviators.
- For a day at the beach or the lake, wear faded shorts with a halter top. Don’t forget the sunscreen.
- High-waisted shorts look great with camis.
- For a night of dancing, wear a sequined top with distressed denim shorts. Accessorize with a nice sling bag and a temporary tattoo.
- Pleated shorts look great with striped tops.