No piece of jewelry brings together an outfit as a bracelet does. Bracelets can enhance your look whether you want to look feminine, edgy, or sophisticated.
In the past, popular jewelry retailers made bracelets so popular that designs were named after them, like the Cartier bracelet from the 1970s with its distinct motif, which is still considered a symbol of free-spirited love or the Bvlgari bracelets. There is also the Van Cleef bracelet with its flower motif that is very popular amongst women for its dainty design and feel. Some bracelets are more than just an accessory like the Lokai bracelet. These bracelets are motivational and contain elements sourced from the highest and lowest places in the world – Mt Everest and the Dead Sea – to denote the highs and lows of lives.
Cadia’s fashion team loves bracelets just like you do and to bring you the trendiest designs, they browsed through thousands and thousands of bracelets. Whether you are looking for matching bracelets for couples or clover bracelets, chrome hearts bracelets, or infinity bracelets, we have them all.
Our fashion team has also made a list of tips for you to style your bracelets and to buy the must-haves of the season.
- Gold bracelets or Swarovski bracelets look great with formal wear that is black or white. On the other hand, Silver bracelets go with everything.
- Pearl bracelets look best when paired with pearl studs or a pearl necklace. However, do not wear all three pearl accessories at the same time unless you are at a coronation ceremony.
- If you are wearing a summer dress or summer co-ords then a beaded bracelet with multi-colored beads would make the look pop. Stack a bunch of beaded bracelets on one hand for a fun look.
- If you want to look edgy team your denim with a Cuban link bracelet.
- Tennis bracelets are best worn with formal dresses otherwise they tend to stick out like a sore thumb.