Jeans and pants are a wardrobe essential for every woman out there. They are comfortable, long-lasting, come in many designs, styles, and fabrics.
Not to mention, that this garment is very versatile; a quality that shorts don’t have. For instance, even if you pair your shorts and top with a blazer, it still retains an air of casual dressing. On the other hand, when you team a pair of skinny black jeans with a blazer, you turn out looking spiffy for your client meeting.
Also, there is just so much fun you can have with a couple of pants and jeans in your closet. You could look ruggedly casual in blue distressed jeans or party-ready in leather pants, Dress down in cargo pants, or go retro in bell-bottom jeans!
What most people love about jeans is that it doesn’t require extra care or doesn’t come with a bunch of special washing instructions, making them low-maintenance and functional. Plus, it doesn’t need to be ironed often. Truly, what’s not to love about a well-fitting pair of jeans!
More than 150 years back, jeans were just a uniform for miners. However, jeans have undergone years of fashion evolution to be recreated in different ways. Cadia’s fashion team has curated a collection of jeans and pants that has something for everyone – whether you are looking for high waist jeans for women or faux leather pants, plus size jeans, and even super comfy maternity pants.
With so many choices out there, it can get overwhelming just buying a pair of jeans and pants. So our fashion gurus put their heads together and made a list of bottoms that you must have in your closet.
- Boyfriend jeans for women have been the best fashion invention of this decade. They are comfortable, stretchable, and snug in just the right places. However, remember to team with tight-fitting tops/bodysuits or you would look like you are drowning in your bottoms.
- Flare jeans, paired with wedges, to make you look lean and tall.
- Black ripped jeans and ripped mom jeans to make you look edgy and sassy.
- Wide-leg pants to be comfortable during long work hours.
- White pencil/tapered pants because they look great with everything.