Rompers – Cutely Hot!
Rompers look cute, impish, and sexy depending on the look you are going for.
They are perfect for summers when it’s too hot to wear denim or jumper pants. Rompers are not necessarily day wear, a black sexy romper can get you started for a long night of clubbing.
The fashion team at Cadia has curated a collection of different styles of rompers for women – you have the cute rompers as well as sequin rompers, short sleeves and long sleeves, dressy rompers, and floral rompers, and plus size rompers too!
The best part is that rompers are absolutely fun to accessorize and play with.
Our super fun stylists have put together a list of tips that will make you shine in your romper pants.
- White rompers for women are as essential as the good old LBD. They can be tricky to pull off but when you do, you will feel like a queen. Pair your white romper with gold flats, a gold cuff and wear your hair loose, and let the magic happen.
- Romper dresses should be well-fitted otherwise they can look shabby.
- If you are wearing solid colors, like a monotone pink romper or a red romper, color block them with heels whose color just pops!
- Floral rompers are perfect for an afternoon out with friends.
- If you want to dress in high fashion, then team your denim romper with pointed-toe ankle boots and wear your hair in a high ponytail.
- Pair your colorful romper with clear heels and a colorful hobo bag.
- Experiment with different necklines – halter, round, off-shoulder, cowl neck, and boat.
- Wear a well-tailored blazer with your romper for a night out with friends.
- Invest in tan accessories like wedges, handcuffs, sling bags to wear with rompers in colors – yellow, red, blue, goes well with stripes too.
- Romper dresses always look great with big hoop earrings and loose hair.