Sometimes, all you need is a statement necklace, to make an impact. Necklaces add zing and sparkle to your personality, every so often they add a sophisticated touch to your attire.
Neckpieces are such a playful accessory, they are available in different designs, many times borrowing elements from the local culture. For instance, the evil eye necklace finds its origins in Greek and Turkish Folklore.
Then some brands are a century old or even older that are so famous that decades later ladies still like to wear their products or designs or artificial jewelry inspired by them – the biggest names and designs are Tiffany Necklace, Van Cleef Necklace, and Chanel Necklace.
At Cadia, our fashion & style team shares your love for classic and new designs of jewelry. The team has painstakingly curated a collection of jewelry that encompasses new trends as well as classic designs. Whether you are looking for pearl jewelry or an initial necklace or a Cuban link chain, we have it all.
We have also made a brief style guide for you which will help you choose the right jewelry with the right outfit and for the right occasion –
- Pearl necklaces look great with formal dresses.
- An Initial or name necklace can become your signature look (remember Carrie from SATC?)
- Gold necklaces look great when word against an all-white or all-black attire.
- A silver chain looks alluring against your collar bones.
- To look edgy, wear a cross necklace when you are wearing distressed denim from head to toe.
- A locket with your beloved’s picture looks cute and endearing.
- Buy stacked chain necklaces for a layered look.
- Chokers are a great style statement. They go well with turtlenecks as well as very low necklines.
- Matching your necklace to earrings is boring and old-fashioned. If you have a necklace set, then wear the individual pieces separately.
- Crystal necklaces look appealing on low necklines.