The most comfortable sleepwear, you would all agree, is the humble pant set or the pajama set. It is cozy, gives good coverage, provides warmth and you can open the door in the morning without dashing around for a robe. Pant Suits come in different fabrics – the most popular being cotton as it lets your skin breathe at night. Many ladies prefer lace sleepwear or even satin because it looks pretty and feels soft against the skin.
Our fashion team at Cadia has ensured that you get a good night of sleep but in the cutest sleepwear that you can find. Our team browsed through thousands of pantsuits in different fabrics, colors, styles to bring you the best of sleepwear for women to your phone and laptop screens. You could wear the humble cotton nightwear or go satin for sexy sleepwear, you can wear a full-sleeved top or a sleeveless top for hot summers. You name it and we have it.
So, a lot of studies say, that what you wear to bed has a considerable impact on your sleep. So we did a little research and came up with a list of pointers that you should keep in mind while buying sleepwear.
- Cotton is a breathable fabric. Let your skin breathe at night in a cotton pant set.
- Wear a loose pajama set to bed, wearing tight clothes to bed can hinder blood circulation
- Remove any labels sewed inside your top or pant so that you don’t feel itchy at night.
- Wash your nightwear with good quality washing powder so that it doesn’t get rough over some time.
- Drawstring pants/pajamas are better than elastic as you can decide just how loose or tight you want your pants to be at night.
- Nightwear set for ladies does not have to be boring – Cadia has a full range of the cutest and the sexiest pant set that you shop for at the click of a button.