A playful accessory that everyone loves is finger rings. Finger rings are versatile given that they can make you look classy, edgier, or even feminine. They are available in different designs, made from different metals, bursting with different colors – shopping for them turns out to be an exciting colorful experience.
Fingerings are mostly underestimated as an accessory but they can add a much-needed spark to your look that was missing earlier. At Cadia, our Fashion team is a big believer in using finger rings as a style statement. The team members browsed through thousands and thousands of rings to bring you a collection that will enhance your style. We have all sorts of rings – hematite rings, eternity rings, promise rings, silver rings, some brands are and the latest fashion designs in rings.
Our fashion team got together and made a list of rings that you must have in your jewelry box to add an extra zing to your wardrobe.
- Signet Rings – Traditionally a ring that men wore, this ring design has been revived to become a fashion rage these days. The flat surface could have flat or 3-D engravings or hardstones and can be worn by people of all genders.
- Gypsy Rings – A ring design from Victorian times, the Gypsy ring has colorful stones embedded in it. These rigs look great with spring/summer colorful outfits or even with monotone formal wear.
- Statement Ring – These rings are generally loud, huge, and sparkly much like cocktail rings, however without precious stones. They are eye-catching and say a lot about your personality.
- Ring sets – Matching rings that you wear on each finger, sometimes more than 1 ring on each finger.
- Butterfly rings – These rings have a huge butterfly embedded in them and generally, the wearer wants to say that they are feminine yet powerful. Finger rings are a great way to flaunt your personality.