Co-ord sets are a great invention for the ladies who cannot make up their minds about which blouse to pair with which pants. The co-ord sets are styled so the two garments look good together. They are also very versatile because you can individually pair the top and the pants with other clothes in your wardrobe.
Co-ords for women are available in different attractive styles – satin co-cords, ribbed co-ords, tweed co-ords, denim co-ords, knitted co-ords, and many more patterns and fabrics.
Our team of stylists at Cadia browsed through thousands of co-ord pant sets to bring to you the most fashionable, comfortable, and quality-approved co-ord sets that there are.
We have made shopping online for co-ords easy-peasy with a click of a button. The size charts, fabric, and wash care instructions ensure that you get the best quality clothes and continue to maintain them like they were brand new.
Our fashion & style team has also made a list of Dos and Donts to follow when you wear a Co-ord set.
- Invest in a white co-ord set, team it with strappy white heels, and layer it with a striped or colorful blazer for a lunch date with friends. Blazer co-ord sets spell class and style like no other.
- Knit co-ords are a great way to dress fashionably when the weather is a little nippy.
- Team your satin co-ord pant set with gold hoops and pearl-studded flats/heels for a feminine touch.
- Leave the button-shirt of your co-ord pant set open and let your neon bralet make a statement.
- Buy co-ord pant sets in warm colors like yellow, red, and orange and pair them with tangerine-colored pumps for the look to pop.
- Pair your tweed co-ord pant set with a denim jacket. Hint: Pair Green tweed pants set with a black denim jacket.
- Team your floral and summer co-ords with pastel-colored handbags and warm-toned stilettos.
- You’re going out co-ords can be paired with a baguette and a denim cap to look edgy and experimental
- Up you’re shoe game if your co-ord set is plain and monotones – Brogues, oxfords, derbies, and gumshoes.
- Wear your co-ord pant set with a cape to give it a formal or dressy look.