Now, Summers doesn’t just have to be about floral dresses, you can now up to your summer fashion game with co-ord short sets.
Shorts co-ords are chic, zippy, and summer-friendly. While short co-ords are a go-to for your beach holiday and sunny Sunday brunches, they can transform into glamorous clubwear with the right accessories.
Our fashion & style team at Cadia has curated a collection of the trendiest, the snazziest short co-ords for women that there are.
The team has also put together a fashion guide to get the most use out of your short co-ords.
- Satin co-ords often end up looking like nightwear but if you accessorize them right, they can transform into attractive clubwear. Team them with sky-high heels and a minaudiere and you are ready to party.
- The quickest way to go from a beachy top and shorts look is to team it with a blazer. The blazer and shorts set combination prevents you from over-packing for holidays when you can so much out of your short co-ords.
- Wear your colorful co-ords with even more colorful sneakers.
- Denim co-ords look great with white sneakers.
- Style your short co-ord set with a hoodie for a fun street look.
- Black co-ords look great with ankle-length boots and a hobo bag.
- Don’t wear chunky heels with knitted co-ords, instead of team them with kitten heels.
- A two-piece white set looks stylish with nude peep toes for a dressy occasion, on the other hand teaming them with a pair of fun sneakers is all you need for a casual day out with friends.
- Distressed shorts with a matching crop top and a bandana make for a strong grunge look.
- Pair your pastel short co-ords with flats and a straw bag for a soft, feminine look.