Co-ord sets are versatile, fun, quirky, and just perfect. They are a life savior in a world where one has to make too many choices even when they are ordering coffee – Coffee – Tall, Medium, short? Milk – Almond or Soy? Sugar – Brown or White? Phew.
The best part about skirt co-ord is that they can be formal, casual, and dressy. You can style them in several fun ways, turning a formal set into going-out co-ord and casual wear to formal wear.
Skirt co-ord also looks flattering on all body types- whether you are pear-shaped or apple, hourglass or rectangle. Moreover, they come in all sorts of lengths and styles – short, midi, maxi, long-sleeved, crop top,…
At Cadia, our fashion and style teams spend weeks finding and curating a collection of the finest, most lust-worthy skirt and top co-ord.
Our team also put together their heads and came up with a list of fashion hacks that will make you look fabulous in a skirt co-ord.
- Put together a black co-ord set with a crop top and midi skirt, teamed with orange or yellow peep-toes and a fringe bag.
- Experiment with different necklines for your top-halter, off-shoulder sweetheart, and Queen Anne.
- Team your top and knee-length skirt with a blazer for a formal look.
- Blazer co-ord looks great with ankle-length boots.
- Wear boots/bootied=s with tweed co-ord.
- Team your knit co-ord, especially if they are white or black, with nude peep-toes.
- Wear your bra let – midi skirt co-ord with a long trench coat to look like a diva.
- Invest in monotone co-ord sets in warm colors and accessorize them with shoulder dusters of contrasting colors.
- Denim co-ord looks great with white shoes – white sneakers for a casual look, white sling-backs for a lunch date.
- If you are going to wear a two-piece white set, then remember to accessorize them with oxidized or gold plated bangles.