For women who love wearing nighties and nightshirts to bed, Cadia has just the right collection of T-shirt nightdresses and romantic nightwear. Every season, we browse through thousands of nighties, chemises, maternity nightdresses, and nightshirts to bring you the most comfortable, the snuggest, the sexiest, and the best quality of nightwear.
Whether you are looking for just a good night’s sleep on a sweltering night or lacy romantic nightwear, we have got what you want. We cater to women of all shapes and sizes and you won’t be disappointed by our vast collection of sleepwear for women. Expectant mothers can also shop for maternity nightwear in loose cool fabrics. We have different necklines and sleeve sizes – You could find a nightshirt with a cami neckline or a round neck simple neckline.
We also have beautiful nightwear for special occasions too – mainly bridal nightwear and luxury nightwear.
Studies say that what we wear at night has a significant impact on our quality of life so investing in good quality nightwear is very important. There are certain things that you must keep in mind when you are buying nightwear.
- Wear climate-appropriate fabrics. If, where you live, has a hot climate, stick to cotton nightshirts. They will let your skin breathe and prevent rashes caused by heat.
- Wear loose clothing to allow movement at night and proper blood circulation.
- Ladies ensure that the top half of your nightdress is not too snug against your chest. Also, don’t wear bras to bed, they are bad for your sleep quality.
- Satin nightwear seems alluring but can irritate the skin during peak summers.
- Pay attention to care instructions given on the label. Following these instructions like tumble dry or, a hand wash will grant longevity to your nightdress, especially luxury nightwear.
- Remove the labels or else you will spend the night scratching your skin wherever the labels rub against your body.