Sunglasses are possibly one accessory that not only makes you look good but protects your eyes against sun damage. It’s like the HERO of all accessories – looks good while fighting the baddies.
Over the years, sunglasses for women have evolved to have many designs and colors – you have bold tortoiseshell sunglasses and cute heart-shaped glasses, peppy cat-eye sunglasses, and even mirrored sunglasses for when you forget to pack your vanity mirror. Brands like Ray Ban Sunglasses and Cartier Sunglasses have given the world some iconic sunglass designs.
Sunglasses also speak volumes about your personality. Big Aviator sunglasses are normally associated with people who have oodles of oomph and charm (Remember Tom Cruise from Top Gun) and Rayban wayfarers with people who like to keep it classic.
Our fashion team at Cadia is as crazy about sunglasses as you are and has curated a collection of coolest, chicest, and functional sunglasses for you.
They have also taken the liberty to list some fashion tips for you so that you buy the right sunglasses.
- The sunglasses you choose have a lot to do with the shape of your face. Round-faced beauties should wear rectangular sunglasses to give their features a sharper definition. Those with oval faces should consider wearing square sunglasses, Good ol’ aviators for heart-shaped faces, and cat-eye sunglasses for square faces. This way you can’t go wrong buying sunglasses especially if you are buying them online.
- If you are looking for functionality over design then look for polarized sunglasses that will offer you protection from glare, UVA & UVB.
- If you want to spend big bucks then consider any one of these brands – Gucci sunglasses, Cartier glasses, Versace glasses, Chanel sunglasses, and Prada Sunglasses.
- For bespectacled beauties who cannot use normal sunglasses, prescription sunglasses are the way to go.
- Every fashionista should have a ray bans in her wardrobe.