The fun part about wearing separates is that you can have a lot of fun with the top wear. You could go funky with a crop top, sassy with a tube top, breathe freely in a cami, and look suave in a peplum.
Cadia’s fashion & style team has curated a collection of tops for ladies that range from grungy to sophisticated, dressy to casual, beachwear to party, and more.
Tops also present a huge scope for accessorizing which you could do with jewelry, hats, belts, and brooches.
With so many designs and styles to choose from tops online, we list down the wardrobe basics for every woman.
- White Tank – Which top goes well with boyfriend jeans always? It’s a versatile white tank top. The white tank top also goes well with mini, midi & maxi skirts, capes, blazers.
- White starched shirt – Power dressing for a woman starts with a white starched shirt.
- Sequined Top – It could be black, gold, or silver – pair with the right pants and look smashing.
- Red tube top – Looks great when paired with white pants and a blazer or when worn over low waist jeans.
- Off-Shoulder – Looks great with skinny jeans.
- Round neck – It’s a versatile piece of garment that looks good no matter what you pair it with – skirt, pants, or high waist jeans.
- Tunic top – These come in handy when you want to hide the holiday bulge after festival season.
- Maxi Top – A sleeve top that makes you look leaner and taller and edgier.
- Peplum Top – Highlights your waist making you look leaner and feminine.
- Lace top – Looks soft, feminine, and classy when paired with a pencil skirt or well-fitted Jeans.
Accessories to elevate the style quotient of your tops –
- Layered necklaces
- A boater or a Fedora hat
- Colorful scarves
- Pearl necklace
- An oversized dial watch
- Stacked bracelets
- Sunglasses – Aviators preferably