Bodysuits look incredibly alluring because they become your second skin while giving you a slick smooth appearance. They are also a blessing for those fashionistas who have always had trouble seamlessly tucking in their shirt for a smooth, unruffled look.
Bodysuits are a versatile take on the popular leotards of the 70s which were exercise and sportswear back then. The bodysuit looks great on women of all shapes and sizes as it hugs their curves in the most flattering way possible making them look sleek and suave. Moreover, you can pair the bodysuit with any kind of bottoms – skirts, pants, shorts, or jeans so you won’t need to splurge again on new bottoms.
For the fashionable woman of today, bodysuits are a wardrobe essential. Other wardrobe basics can include a formal blazer, multi-layer necklaces, a pearl necklace, big hoop earrings, chandelier earrings, boyfriend jeans, black tapered pants, a white/black midi, sneakers, kitten heels, wedges, and a floral skirt. This is all you need to look fabulous all day, every day.
Our fashion & style team at Cadia has curated a collection of the snuggest, the sexiest, and the trendiest bodysuits for every occasion. We went through thousands of bodysuits, choosing to display only those that were in sync with current trends and passed our quality test.
Our fashion and style team reveals exclusive tips to style your bodycon top.
- Invest in a long-sleeve bodysuit, which could be white, maroon, or black, and wear them with pants for a formal look and jeans for a casual but fashionable laidback look.
- Plus-sized bodysuits accentuate all the right features.
- You can accessorize your sleek-looking bodysuit with jewelry, bags, and shoes for a complete look.
- There are at least five bodysuits that you should have in your closet – a feminine lace bodysuit, an elegant black long-sleeve bodysuit, a gorgeous corset bodysuit, a bewitching red bodysuit, and a suave-looking turtleneck bodysuit.
- Experiment with different necklines to have a little variety in your closet. Our team unanimously voted that the best neckline is a one-shoulder bodysuit in warm colors like yellow and orange.
If you are still confused about what to buy, invest in a black long-sleeve bodysuit, pair the top with tapered black/white pants, kitten heels, multi-layered necklaces, and voila, you are ready to take on the world!